PyCuda - Bindless Textures

Chris
I saw that there was a post about this in 2014 and I can't find anything about whether bindless textures were supported yet.

Re: PyCuda - Bindless Textures

Andreas Kloeckner
Chris <[hidden email]> writes:
> I saw that there was a post about this in 2014 and I can't find anything
> about whether bindless textures were supported yet.

IIRC this hasn't happened yet. I'd be happy to take a patch though.

Andreas

Re: PyCuda - Bindless Textures

Chris
That would be totally amazing if you could. There is a CUDA related project I will be working on in the near future that requires bindless textures and I was hoping to be able to use PyCUDA for said project.

Re: PyCuda - Bindless Textures

Chris
Hey Andreas,

I figure this will take a long time to implement, is there anywhere that displays the tentative additions to PyCUDA so I can keep myself updated on when this might be implemented?

Chris <[hidden email]> writes:
> I figure this will take a long time to implement, is there anywhere that
> displays the tentative additions to PyCUDA so I can keep myself updated on
> when this might be implemented?

It's really not like I've got a schedule of these things. "When I need
it" or "when somebody submits a patch" are really the best answers I can
give. :)

Andreas