[PyCUDA] Re: PyCuda installation - Colab

[PyCUDA] Re: PyCuda installation - Colab

Andreas Kloeckner
Dear Chris,

Chris Fourie <[hidden email]> writes:

> Thanks for the wiki on the PyCuda installation =)
>
> I have just installed it on Colab following a mix of the instructions.
> From these two pages...
> https://wiki.tiker.net/PyCuda/Installation/Linux
> https://wiki.tiker.net/PyCuda/Installation/Linux/Ubuntu
>
> Thought it might be useful to include an example on your wiki but didn't
> want to go about changing anything.
>
> If you are interested here is the link
> https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1_EdLm4jXblZ1epKRwD-gWyOjv8ETy5Br
Thanks for investigating how to use PyCUDA on Google's
Colab/Colaboratory. I've cc'd the mailing list, as someone on there may
also find this useful. In the meantime, please feel free to add some
text linking to your work to the Wiki---that's what it's for!

Andreas