[PyCUDA] How to free page-locked memory?

[PyCUDA] How to free page-locked memory?

Rengan Xu
Hi All,

In PyCUDA, what is the API to free the allocated page-locked memory? In CUDA, we have cudaFreeHost(void* ptr) to free the page-locked memory, but I didn't find the corresponding API in PyCUDA. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Rengan

[PyCUDA] Re: How to free page-locked memory?

Andreas Kloeckner
Rengan Xu <[hidden email]> writes:
> In PyCUDA, what is the API to free the allocated page-locked memory? In
> CUDA, we have cudaFreeHost(void* ptr) to free the page-locked memory, but I
> didn't find the corresponding API in PyCUDA. Any help would be appreciated.

https://documen.tician.de/pycuda/driver.html#pycuda.driver.PagelockedHostAllocation.free

HTH,
Andreas